The Gathering Hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Gathering Hall

Welcome to the gathering hall for the heroes of Gladiators, Venus, CabalSEA.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How to become a pro Blader ??????

Go down 
+2
Prefect
PrincessYAN
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PrincessYAN

PrincessYAN

How to become a pro Blader ?????? Empty
PostSubject: How to become a pro Blader ??????   How to become a pro Blader ?????? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 3:25 pm

Anyone know how to become a PRO BLADER???? Any idea besides using punching or combo to fast up skill exp???? how to become a PRO PVP player???? Anyone have any idea??? Pls post here

Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/bakaline
Prefect

Prefect

PostSubject: Re: How to become a pro Blader ??????   How to become a pro Blader ?????? EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 2:18 pm

PrincessYAN wrote:
Anyone know how to become a PRO BLADER???? Any idea besides using punching or combo to fast up skill exp???? how to become a PRO PVP player???? Anyone have any idea??? Pls post here

Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral

train ur both skill to completer ;D
Back to top Go down
rkhimura

rkhimura

PostSubject: Re: How to become a pro Blader ??????   How to become a pro Blader ?????? EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 12:19 am

lolx tat is really helpful u koe... haha jk
Back to top Go down
lunkia07

PostSubject: Re: How to become a pro Blader ??????   How to become a pro Blader ?????? EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 8:27 pm

Hi, i am also a blader. Not pro enough though. This is my first time playing a MMORPG.

If you are around level 55-60, you can go find Stone gargoyles at port lux.

You can lure around 10 Stone gargoyles together and fight them all at once. Use your AOE skill and you can get a lot of experience at 1 go.

My experience for a normal hit on a Stone gargoyle is around 200 exp. With my Hasing Dance, and hitting a lot of gargoyles at 1 go, i can get up to 5000 exp at 1 go, 25 times more. You get to level up faster this way.

About the skill rank, maybe u can try using combo on them, usage of 3 AOE skills in the combo is enough, preferably including Hasing Dance and Storm grind.

I am assuming you have reach expert level in sword skill liao. If not, maybe double or triple slash.

just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
PrincessYAN

PrincessYAN

PostSubject: Re: How to become a pro Blader ??????   How to become a pro Blader ?????? EmptyThu May 01, 2008 2:47 pm

what is AOE??? my sword skill currently a.expert magic expert....besides use combo on the mob got other way?? coz im noob in combo.....keep miss....can hold longer.....currently lvl55 ... i js use punching all the way....dunno what to do.... scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/bakaline
immy

PostSubject: Re: How to become a pro Blader ??????   How to become a pro Blader ?????? EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 9:15 am

Quote :
what is AOE??? my sword skill currently a.expert magic expert....besides use combo on the mob got other way?? coz im noob in combo.....keep miss....can hold longer.....currently lvl55 ... i js use punching all the way....dunno what to do.... scratch

AoE is area of effect.

to my observation,adept equips wont work if u pnching.use training sword instead of punching.if ur too lazy to combo,
get impact stab and/or flash draw and spam them on mobs.dat WILL be boring (i've been doing for weeks -.-) so i guees u go find a high level mobs,get life capsule,use training blade/katana then just put a coin or a sheet of paper between the skillbuttons (you should add your skills to your quickslotbar before).

Example how I did it:
I putted the fastest Skill in quickslot 1 -> pinched a piece of paper between button "1" and "2" so that the button got stuck (this means the button gets pressed all the time). Now your character casts the skill nonstop. hope this help Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BestBlader321

BestBlader321

PostSubject: How to become a pro Blader ??????   How to become a pro Blader ?????? EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 2:33 am

lol!

Like tat also can meh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to become a pro Blader ??????   How to become a pro Blader ?????? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to become a pro Blader ??????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gathering Hall :: Lifestyles :: Everything under the sun-
Jump to: